Faith In Nature Jojoba Shampoo 400ml
Skilfully developed with beneficial aromatherapy oils by our own experts to nourish hair and scalp using Nature’s ingredients while caring for the environment. Part of our award winning range of natural beauty products.
A shampoo combining the highly penetrative dry hair moisturising and conditioning properties of Jojoba with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Wild Harvested Seaweed. Panthenol coats hair from root to tip and has marked healing and rejuvenating effects. Seaweed is rich in beneficial minerals and is an antioxidant removing free radicals.
- Paraben & SLES free
- No artificial preservatives or colours
- pH balanced
- Fully biodegradable
- Faith in Nature do not conduct or commission animal testing and adhere to the BUAV Leaping Bunny Standard's strict criteria
- Ethical Consumer Magazine Best Buy - Shampoo
- The Vegan Society Best Cruelty Free Non-Food Product 2007
Aqua (water from the Lake District)
ammonium laureth sulphate*
sodium chloride** (sea salt)
citrus aurantium* (orange)
panthenol (provitamin B5)
cananga odorata* (ylang ylang)
buxus chinensis* (jojoba)
ascophyllum nodosum** (seaweed)
melaleuca alternifolia* (tea tree)
* vegetable origin ** organic ° from essential oils
Our shop won BEST GREEN BUSINESS 2012 at Lambeth Council's Awards and Runner Up for BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Why you may ask...well, our products are not bogged down with chemical preservatives as we only stock high quality natural healing products and as far as customer service goes, we may not be perfect but we care and we're honest!